- Click on the -more- link from the front page to bring up details for that product.
- Select the quantity, number of colours in your design to print, and the colour of the product itself (where relevant).
- Where relevant, select the additional print positions and number of colours to print in this second position.
- Click on the button -Add to Cart-
- Continue shopping if you want to add more products to your order, and when finished click on the button -Checkout-.
- Complete the billing form in full with your details.- Should you require a different delivery address to the billing address, email this separately.
- Click on -Submit order-.
- Choose whether you have or wish to open an account, or whether you wish to pay by credit card.
- Email any extra requirements as requested on each product where relevant.
- You will receive an automatic response to your order with instructions on how to send your artwork.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER VIA EMAIL
- Identify the product(s) that you want to order by their product code (shown under the description of each product).
- Send an email to email@example.com with your order, and attach your artwork to the email.
Please remember in your email to:
- Identify each product by the product code
- Specify the quantity you are ordering
- Specify the colour of the product where appropriate
- Attach your artwork (or if just text specify the font and colour to print)
- Provide your name and address for invoicing and delivery, and your contact telephone number.
For both online and email orders, when we receive your order and artwork, we will
- Send you an official order confirmation
- Provide you with a visual proof of your order before printing
- We do not operate outside Europe
- If you do not currently have an account with us, and you request an account to be opened, we will run a credit check before doing so
- All orders are subject to our terms and conditions which can be viewed online.